'NRAS - Improving delivery of reliable returns on your property investment'
Thanks for taking a few minutes to find out a little more about NRAS, and how the Government is helping you in your investment strategies.
Here's a quick soundbite about NRAS investment. Detailed insight to NRAS and how it can work for you personally is just seconds away, once you have registered your interest.
Once you've registered, what you will hear in our detailed NRAS video is:-
- A brief explanation about our group activity.
- How we have been involved in NRAS from its earliest Government inception.
- Why NRAS was introduced in the first place.
- What NRAS is and Why NRAS properties produce such strong returns.
- Why NRAS is proving such an attractive investment to smart investors.
- How NRAS dramatically enhances your tax negative gearing strategy.
- Why NRAS is so attractive to tenants & what that means to investors
- Why NRAS is such an easy pain-free investment for investors
- What are the stepping stones to securing NRAS investment property?
We look forward to helping you find out more about NRAS, NRAS property and the taking full advantage of the NRAS incentives,
The NRAS video is designed to provide you comprehensive understanding of the Government initiative.
Once you have watched it contact us to see how else we may be of help with any questions and/or with some specific NRAS property opportunities.
Alternatively if you are on Twitter, simply click the Twitter link below and send us any NRAS questions you may have and we will answer you directly.
'Brisbane #1 Fastest Growth'
Brisbane topped the recent global Jones Lang LaSalle's (JLL) fastest growth list - Register below to Get the full Global report.
It is predicted that Brisbane will record annual GDP growth of almost 5 % over the next eight years, more than Singapore, Austin and Hong Kong which rounded out the top four.
Register below to get the full JLL Global report.
Negative Geared, Positive Cashflow. These forms of opportunities come around rarely.